Sep 28, 2009

New Member

Salam...

As my best friend says, update blog setahun sekali je... hihihi...

Kali ni nak updatekan and introducing my latest angel at heart... namanya Nurdeena Huda bt Rais, you can call her Huda. They said she looks like her 2nd sister, uzma (below)... Especially part pipi tu... hihihi... rambut pun sama... ala2 ultraman kat tengah tu... some people say punk style...


Gambar dia banyak actuallynya... tapi in my phone... so, can't really show you how similar the hairstyle. But actually my 1st daughter pun had the same hairstyle when she was small... unfortunately, her pic is in my computer at home... Got to compile all in the same computer later...
Huda, borned on the 23rd (Thursday) morning (9.22 am) after 6 hours of pain... My water broke at 12.30 midnight. Born at 3.6 kg, now after 2 months she is 5 kg... Frankly, this labor was the worst experience I've ever had eventhough this is my 3rd labor... It is not the labor that I hate, but the treatment i received... No, they didn't scream or yell at me, they are nice... but they made me a learning object for the new nurses... terrible experience...
Anyway... my two daughters love Huda (from my observation). The two of them are so close in age from one another, so, they don't really see each other as sibling, but as friends/competitor instead... But with Huda, they treat her like one by being very protective and so on.... It is nice to know it... Given time, they will take care of each other...

No comments: