Sep 8, 2008

ESQ

I just came back from ESQ Leadership Training. Now I'm an alumni of ESQ which is very meaningful to me. For others yang pernah pergi kursus ni, you'll understand what I mean. Yang tak sure apa ke benda ESQ Training ni, I encourage all of you to join this.

I went there with some colleages and bosses... join staff from other organizations. I found that Petronas has made this course a culture, there are some other organizations as well which I'm not familiar with, there are also families yang dah jadi alumni. The gist of this course is muhasabah diri dan kembali kepadaNya and how to success in the name of God. Ramai gak non-muslim yang jadi alumni, since this is not a religous course, they will suit the input to their beliefs and purpose.

I am in a process of readjusting my life for Allah, please pray for my success as we know the enemy is always lurking to find our weaknesses and destroy our faith.

Subhanallah....

No comments: