Dec 2, 2008

Down and Under

Today I just browse through my friends and family blogs, you all are so up to this blogging things. I couldn't keep up with it. Always on the run... sometimes even my in laws family recite the very same reason if I couldn't show up in their kenduri.... "ada kursus"... I get fed up...

I don't know how alang and ateh keep up with all the travellings.. maybe because of gender differences. Or maybe because of my mood swings. The good news is I'm 1 and half months pregnant... but the bad news is I'm not in the mood to work anymore... plus I'm not feeling well (flu) and my two kids are infected as well.

Luckily, hubby has been very helpful. Thank God... We just came back to our house (after weeks) the house is filthy, smelly etc... Yucks.... All due to black out which I don't know when it happen but cause all the food in the ice box to rot... I can't make myself to clean it up... I can't ask my hubby to do it all... I didn't even cook yesterday... I just bought fried rice from some food stall yesterday for my family... I went to bed as early as 8.30 just like my kids... and at 12.30 am, my hubby came back from his "mengeteh" with friends with burgers... and I woke up just to eat...

Waaa.... so productive yea.... Hopefully all this will end as soon as possible...

2 comments:

Mum and Roses said...

congrate yah!!!!

WaNNi said...

wahhhhhh..tahniah! hepinya!