Dec 3, 2008

Office Baru

I just moved into my new office (Kampus Durian Tunggal) last week. My room is very ok.... spacious (for me) and close to my house. But not to clerical staff where they are cramped in the hall... What can I say... Pros and Cons... biasa la... nothing is perfect... As long as ada space to work ok la...

Cuma, kat sini quite difficult to eat... means that it is quite difficult to find the nearest place where you can buy your breakfast and need to be carefull when it come to eating in the office because lalat will start to come...

Takpe la... biasa la tu... I'll get used to it... Starting today, I bought breakfast on the way coming here. Maybe after jija moved in here, nak beli bfast thru jija la kot... hihihi boleh ke ja.... karipap sardin singgit... hihihi....

Our cafe is not actively in business... bila nak busines ikut sukati dia... plus lalat lagi... nak makan pun takut. The nearest place is AKCR, which I think is still quite far plus when I want to return to the office I need to make a u-turn kat McD sebab not very confident to take right turn kat AKCR tu... Cars/Lorry on that road is so fast even though the speed limit is 80km/h

Hihihi... my babling for today is still concerning food and eating... so hungry la... I can't find my camera charger... so, kalu jumpa nanti I'll show you my office, the building I'm in and the surrounding....

2 comments:

WaNNi said...

jauh ek nak keluar dr kampus dt. apa kata nnt kite bukak stall tepi jln nnt.

Rais & Azizah said...

cadangan disokong... kita resign reramai la... lepas tu beniaga... huahuahua.....