Dec 2, 2008

Uzma Tantrum


Last week Uzma has been very difficult... even now and every day...

Last week Teusday after work, she asked me to write her name on the white board, which I did... and she get very angry and repeatedly asking me to write her name... I don't understand what name other than uzma or adik... she get very upset until she fell asleep....

The next morning, I woke up as usual to take a bath, she woke up too... following me around... I told her mama need to take a bath.. mama nak kerja... mama buatkan adik susu ok... ok.... but still she wanted to go into the bathroom with me...

Untill I came out of the bathroom she was crying by the door... ok la... jom, we went into the next room while I get ready and packed their bags... ok je... play as usual... Until I asked them to get into the car as we are moving, she actually start her tantrum again... tanak gi syekoyah...

Hubby said, she knows I'm pregnant... but what can I do... Kakak is so manja... like always. No mother/father need to ask the kids if they want an additional member... Anyway, they are still so small...


Last night I suggest to maisara, if I can call her kak long and uzma kak ngah, they just smile and nod their head... so, start yesterday I've been calling them just that... sometimes tersasul gak... but we'll get used to it.

No comments: