Dec 5, 2008

Kalut

This month we have to many activities in hand. At work, at home, my parents, my in laws.....

This month alone, I have 2 workshops to attend... one for Strategic Planning starting 14 - 16 Disember and another meeting concerning MPK/FM (a task that will never ends) starting 26 - 28 Disember... Plus all the meetings along the way... Biasa la... towards the end of the year every one wants to meet, discuss... bla... bla... bla...

Since the 2nd workshop will be held in Genting, so my husband & I take the opportunity to go on a holiday a few days before the workshop starts in Genting... maybe starting 24th...

My inlaws family are cuurently arranging a wedding reception for my hubby youngest sister... the reception is on the 14th (so, I can't make it. By that time i'll be in Taiping for the 1st workshop). Sooo... sorryyyy... Out of my control...

My family also have an activity, which I think I'm going to regret missing it... My brother just came back from oversea (work, which I have no idea what it is) and he just moved into his new home in Shah Alam. They have been cramped in a condo for months now and at last get to enjoy their ckmfortable live in new and renovated and furnished house.... I yet to see it.... last time I went there the house is still empty...

But the most regretable is I'm going to miss the family gathering... Not very often for a sibling of five... Like my hubby, he has 10 other siblings, so if only half get to gather around is stil a havoc... unlike my family, half means 2 or 3... the little ones are making most of the havocs...

But at least we have this weekend for raya haji... tu pun kena bahagi tau... not fair la hubby... last raya puasa we went back to muar even before raya tau... we stayed there untill I don't know raya ke berapa... but ok la consideration is given because yuo are so bz with your sister wedding reception... huhuhuhu.... kena tuntut ganti rugi ni...

No comments: